- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Mehwish Alam, Victor de Boer, Enrico Daga, Marieke van Erp, Eero Hyvönen and Albert Meroño-Peñuela: Editorial of Special Issue on Cultural Heritage and Semantic Web
- Eljas Oksanen, Frida Ehrnsten, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: Semantic Solutions for Democratising Archaeological and Numismatic Data Analysis
- Minna Tamper, Petri Leskinen, Eero Hyvönen, Risto Valjus and Kirsi Keravuori: Analyzing Biography Collection Historiographically as Linked Data: Case National Biography of Finland
- Eero Hyvönen: Parlamenttisampo avaa eduskunnan miljoona puhetta ja kansanedustajien verkostot kaikkien tutkittaviksi
More information is also available on the publications below as well as on the GitHub repository.
Sampo-UI is available on GitHub: https://github.com/SemanticComputing/sampo-ui.
An example portal built with the latest version of Sampo-UI is published at sampo-ui.demo.seco.cs.aalto.fi. It combines sample perspectives and templates from existing portals, and can be used for testing and as a "starting base" for developing new user interfaces.
MSc Esko Ikkala
Aalto University, Semantic Computing Research Group
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University and University of Helsinki (HELDIG)