- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Minna Tamper, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Automatic Annotation Service APPI: Named Entity Linking in Legal Domain
- Eero Hyvönen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Sami Sarsa, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen and Aki Hietanen: Publishing and Using Legislation and Case Law as Linked Open Data on the Semantic Web
- Heikki Rantala , Esko Ikkala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: WarVictimSampo 1914-1922: A Semantic Portal and Linked Data Service for Digital Humanities Research on War History
- Pejam Hassanzadef, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen, Suzie Thomas, Anna Wessman and Ville Rohiola: FindSampo Platform for Reporting and Studying Archaeological Finds Using Citizen Science
More information is also available on the publications below as well as on the GitHub repository.
Sampo-UI is available on GitHub: https://github.com/SemanticComputing/sampo-ui.
An example portal built with the latest version of Sampo-UI is published at sampo-ui.demo.seco.cs.aalto.fi. It combines sample perspectives and templates from existing portals, and can be used for testing and as a "starting base" for developing new user interfaces.
MSc Esko Ikkala
Aalto University, Semantic Computing Research Group
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University and University of Helsinki (HELDIG)