- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- FindSampo ? Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web
FindSampo – Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web, a...
19.5.2021 20:00 by eahyvone
- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- Rafael Leal, Joonas Kesäniemi, Mikko Koho and Eero Hyvönen: Relevance Feedback Search Based on Automatic Annotation and Classification of Texts
- Eero Hyvönen: How to Create a National Cross-domain Ontology and Linked Data Infrastructure and Use It on the Semantic Web
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom, and Hanno Wijsman: Mapping Manuscript Migrations on the Semantic Web: A Semantic Portal and Linked Open Data Service for Premodern Manuscript Research
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Reconciling and Using Historical Person Registers as Linked Open Data in the AcademySampo Knowledge Graph
More information is also available on the publications below as well as on the GitHub repository.
Sampo-UI is available on GitHub: https://github.com/SemanticComputing/sampo-ui.
An example portal built with the latest version of Sampo-UI is published at sampo-ui.demo.seco.cs.aalto.fi. It combines sample perspectives and templates from existing portals, and can be used for testing and as a "starting base" for developing new user interfaces.
MSc Esko Ikkala
Aalto University, Semantic Computing Research Group
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University and University of Helsinki (HELDIG)