- FindSampo ? Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web
FindSampo – Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web, a...
19.5.2021 20:00 by eahyvone
- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Toby Burrows, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Kevin Page, Lynn Ransom, Jouni Tuominen, Doug Emery, Mitch Fraas, Benjamin Heller, David Lewis, Andrew Morrison, Guillaume Porte, Emma Thomson, Athanasios Velios and Hanno Wijsman: Harmonizing and Publishing Heterogeneous Pre-Modern Manuscript Metadata as Linked Open Data
- Eero Hyvönen: How to Create a National Cross-domain Ontology and Linked Data Infrastructure and Use It on the Semantic Web
- Laura Sinikallio, Senka Drobac, Minna Tamper, Rafael Leal, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Matti La Mela and Eero Hyvönen: Plenary Debates of the Parliament of Finland as Linked Open Data and in Parla-CLARIN Markup
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Biografiasampo yhdistää ja rikastaa suomalaiset elämäkerrat linkitettynä datana semanttisessa webissä (Biographysampo links and enriches Finnish biographies as linked data on the Semantic Web
Finnish Law and Justice as Linked Open Data
We aim at developing a next version of the Semantic Finlex we created in our former Linked Data Finland project. The new publication will be based on the new XML format of Edita Publishing Ltd, transformed into RDF using the European ELI and ECLI standards. In addition, we study automatic annotation of texts for semantic enriching, linking Semantic Finlex with related datasets, and applications of the datasets.
Data Service Published
The project has been funded first as part of the Linked Data Finland project and then by the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance. We have collaborated also with Edita Publishing Ltd and Talentum Media Ltd.
Eero Hyvönen (leader), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Jouni Tuominen, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), Aalto University
Eetu Makelä, Aalto University
Arttu Oksanen, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Minna Tamper, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Aki Hietanen, Ministry of Justice