- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Chris A. Sula, Kalani Craig, Michelle Dalmu, Alex Humphreys, Eero Hyvönen, Hannah L. Jacobs, Humphrey Keah, Joseph Kiplang at, Thea Lindquist, Nicholas Weber, Scott B. Weingart: Infrastructures of Digital Humanities
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
Finnish Law and Justice as Linked Open Data
We aim at developing a next version of the Semantic Finlex we created in our former Linked Data Finland project. The new publication will be based on the new XML format of Edita Publishing Ltd, transformed into RDF using the European ELI and ECLI standards. In addition, we study automatic annotation of texts for semantic enriching, linking Semantic Finlex with related datasets, and applications of the datasets.
Data Service Published
The project has been funded first as part of the Linked Data Finland project and then by the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance. We have collaborated also with Edita Publishing Ltd and Talentum Media Ltd.
Eero Hyvönen (leader), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Jouni Tuominen, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), Aalto University
Eetu Makelä, Aalto University
Arttu Oksanen, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Minna Tamper, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Aki Hietanen, Ministry of Justice