- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Service about Historical Finnish Academic People in 1640–1899
- Toby Burrows, Antoine Brix, Douglas Emery, Arthur Mitchell Fraas, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, David Lewis, Synnove Myking, Lynn Ransom, Emma Cawlfield Thomson, Jouni Tuominen, Hanno Wijsman and Pip Wilcox: Linked Open Data Vocabularies and Identifiers for Medieval Studies
Finnish Law and Justice as Linked Open Data
We aim at developing a next version of the Semantic Finlex we created in our former Linked Data Finland project. The new publication will be based on the new XML format of Edita Publishing Ltd, transformed into RDF using the European ELI and ECLI standards. In addition, we study automatic annotation of texts for semantic enriching, linking Semantic Finlex with related datasets, and applications of the datasets.
Data Service Published
The project has been funded first as part of the Linked Data Finland project and then by the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance. We have collaborated also with Edita Publishing Ltd and Talentum Media Ltd.
Eero Hyvönen (leader), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Jouni Tuominen, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), Aalto University
Eetu Makelä, Aalto University
Arttu Oksanen, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Minna Tamper, Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG)
Aki Hietanen, Ministry of Justice