- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Minna Tamper, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Automatic Annotation Service APPI: Named Entity Linking in Legal Domain
- Eero Hyvönen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Sami Sarsa, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen and Aki Hietanen: Publishing and Using Legislation and Case Law as Linked Open Data on the Semantic Web
- Heikki Rantala , Esko Ikkala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: WarVictimSampo 1914-1922: A Semantic Portal and Linked Data Service for Digital Humanities Research on War History
- Pejam Hassanzadef, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen, Suzie Thomas, Anna Wessman and Ville Rohiola: FindSampo Platform for Reporting and Studying Archaeological Finds Using Citizen Science
|Automatic anonymization and annotation of legal documents|
ANOPPI is a collaboration project between Ministry of Justice in Finland (coordinator), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), and Edita Publishing Ltd. It is part of the new progamme of Ministry of Finance, where AI and growing techologies are applied to increase productivity of the public sector. ANOPPI creates, based on language technology and semantic computing, an open automatic tool for anonymization of documents that contain personal data, and a service for semantic content description and annotation of documents. Our goal is to improve transparency of the national legal system, to enhance legal protection of citizens, and create intelligent legal applications based on open, anonymized Linked Data published using the Semantic Finlex service.
More information is available on the Finnish homepage using Google Translate.