- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Eljas Oksanen, Frida Ehrnsten, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: Semantic Solutions for Democratising Archaeological and Numismatic Data Analysis
- : BD2022 Proceedings of the BD2022 Biographical Data in a Digital World 2022 Conference
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Biographical and Prosopographical Analyses of Finnish Academic People 1640–1899 Based on Linked Open Data
- Eero Hyvönen: Creating and Using Biographical Dictionaries for Digital Humanities Based on Linked Data: A Survey of Web Services in Use in Finland
|Automatic anonymization and annotation of legal documents
ANOPPI is a collaboration project between Ministry of Justice in Finland (coordinator), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), and Edita Publishing Ltd. It is part of the new progamme of Ministry of Finance, where AI and growing techologies are applied to increase productivity of the public sector. ANOPPI creates, based on language technology and semantic computing, an open automatic tool for anonymization of documents that contain personal data, and a service for semantic content description and annotation of documents. Our goal is to improve transparency of the national legal system, to enhance legal protection of citizens, and create intelligent legal applications based on open, anonymized Linked Data published using the Semantic Finlex service.
More information is available on the Finnish homepage using Google Translate.