- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- Howard Hotson, Thomas Wallnig, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, and Eero Hyvönen: People
- Eero Hyvönen, Ruth Ahnert, Sebastian E. Ahnert, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Miranda Lewis and Gertjan Filarski: Reconciling metadata
- Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Minna Tamper, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Semantic Finlex: Transforming, Publishing, and Using Finnish Legislation and Case Law As Linked Open Data on the Web
- Howard Hotson and Eero Hyvönen: Topics
|Automatic anonymization and annotation of legal documents|
ANOPPI is a collaboration project between Ministry of Justice in Finland (coordinator), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), and Edita Publishing Ltd. It is part of the new progamme of Ministry of Finance, where AI and growing techologies are applied to increase productivity of the public sector. ANOPPI creates, based on language technology and semantic computing, an open automatic tool for anonymization of documents that contain personal data, and a service for semantic content description and annotation of documents. Our goal is to improve transparency of the national legal system, to enhance legal protection of citizens, and create intelligent legal applications based on open, anonymized Linked Data published using the Semantic Finlex service.
More information is available on the Finnish homepage using Google Translate.