- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Eljas Oksanen, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen, Michael Lewis, David Wigg-Wolf, Frida Ehrnsten and Eero Hyvönen: Digital Humanities Solutions for Pan-European Numismatic and Archaeological Heritage Based on Linked Open Data
- Toby Burrows, Laura Cleaver, Doug Emery, Eero Hyvönen, Mikko Koho, Lynn Ransom, Emma Thomson and Hanno Wijsman: Medieval manuscripts and their migrations: Using SPARQL to investigate the research potential of an aggregated Knowledge Graph
- Mikko Koho , Rafael Leal, Esko Ikkala, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: Building Lightweight Ontologies for Faceted Search with Named Entity Recognition: Case WarMemoirSampo
- Matti La Mela, Fredrik Norén and Eero Hyvönen: Digital Parliamentary Data in Action (DiPaDA 2022): Introduction
|Automatic anonymization and annotation of legal documents|
ANOPPI is a collaboration project between Ministry of Justice in Finland (coordinator), Aalto University, University of Helsinki (HELDIG), and Edita Publishing Ltd. It is part of the new progamme of Ministry of Finance, where AI and growing techologies are applied to increase productivity of the public sector. ANOPPI creates, based on language technology and semantic computing, an open automatic tool for anonymization of documents that contain personal data, and a service for semantic content description and annotation of documents. Our goal is to improve transparency of the national legal system, to enhance legal protection of citizens, and create intelligent legal applications based on open, anonymized Linked Data published using the Semantic Finlex service.
More information is available on the Finnish homepage using Google Translate.