- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Anna Wessman, Suzie Thomas, Ville Rohiola, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen, Eero Hyvönen, Jutta Kuitunen, Helinä Parviainen, and Marianna Niukkanen: Citizen Science Appraoch to Archaeology: Finnish Archaeological Finds Recording Linked Open Database (SuALT)
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Demonstrating BiographySampo in Solving Digital Humanities Research Problems in Biography and Prosopography
- Eero Hyvönen and Heikki Rantala: Knowledge-based Relation Discovery in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Graphs
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom and Hanno Wijsman: A Linked Open Data Service and Portal for Pre-modern Manuscript Research
SWeHG: Semantic Web HTML Generator
SWeHG is a "poor man's" publication tool for the Semantic Web. By SWeHG it is possible to generate a semantically linked and conceptually indexed static HTML page site from an RDF(S) repository.
The following article explains the system in some detail:
Eero Hyvönen, Arttu Valo, Kim Viljanen and Markus Holi: Publishing Semantic Web Content as Semantically Linked HTML Pages. Proceedings of XML Finland 2003, Kuopio, Finland, October 30-31, 2003. bib pdf
We created a static web site of the collections of the Espoo City Museum (Espoon kaupunginmuseo). The RDF(S) content of the demo site comes from the semantic portal MuseumFinland.