- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Senka Drobac, Laura Sinikallio and Eero Hyvönen: An OCR Pipeline for Transforming Parliamentary Debates into Linked Data: Case ParliamentSampo – Parliament of Finland on the Semantic Web
- Henna Poikkimäki, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper and Eero Hyvönen: Analyses of Networks of Politicians Based on Linked Data: Case ParliamentSampo -- Parliament of Finland on the Semantic Web
- Eljas Oksanen, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen, Michael Lewis, David Wigg-Wolf, Frida Ehrnsten and Eero Hyvönen: Digital Humanities Solutions for Pan-European Numismatic and Archaeological Heritage Based on Linked Open Data
- Mehwish Alam, Victor de Boer, Enrico Daga, Marieke van Erp, Eero Hyvönen and Albert Meroño-Peñuela: Editorial of Special Issue on Cultural Heritage and Semantic Web Technology
SWeHG: Semantic Web HTML Generator
SWeHG is a "poor man's" publication tool for the Semantic Web. By SWeHG it is possible to generate a semantically linked and conceptually indexed static HTML page site from an RDF(S) repository.
The following article explains the system in some detail:
Eero Hyvönen, Arttu Valo, Kim Viljanen and Markus Holi: Publishing Semantic Web Content as Semantically Linked HTML Pages. Proceedings of XML Finland 2003, Kuopio, Finland, October 30-31, 2003. bib pdf
We created a static web site of the collections of the Espoo City Museum (Espoon kaupunginmuseo). The RDF(S) content of the demo site comes from the semantic portal MuseumFinland.