- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- Minna Tamper, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Automatic Annotation Service APPI: Named Entity Linking in Legal Domain
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Eero Hyvönen: Building and Using a National Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities: The Finnish Approach
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Esko Ikkala: Creating the HISTO Ontology of Finnish History Events
SWeHG: Semantic Web HTML Generator
SWeHG is a "poor man's" publication tool for the Semantic Web. By SWeHG it is possible to generate a semantically linked and conceptually indexed static HTML page site from an RDF(S) repository.
The following article explains the system in some detail:
Eero Hyvönen, Arttu Valo, Kim Viljanen and Markus Holi: Publishing Semantic Web Content as Semantically Linked HTML Pages. Proceedings of XML Finland 2003, Kuopio, Finland, October 30-31, 2003. bib pdf
We created a static web site of the collections of the Espoo City Museum (Espoon kaupunginmuseo). The RDF(S) content of the demo site comes from the semantic portal MuseumFinland.