- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Doctoral Defense in SeCo on Ontology Services
Jouni Tuominen will defend his dissertation “Ontology Services...
12.6.2017 13:48 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Stina Westman and Juho Lehtonen: Developing the Finnish National Research Data Finder Etsin
- Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Minna Tamper, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Law and Justice as a Linked Open Data Service
- Mikko Koho, Erkki Heino, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Eetu Mäkelä, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data and Ontology Infrastructure for Second World War History
- Vilho Räisänen, Kasper Apajalahti: Reasoning in agent-based network management
EU-Project: MedIEQ 2006-2008
Goal: Quality Labeling of Medical Web Content using Multilingual Information Extraction
For more information: MedIEQ project website, check also: MedIEQ leaflets, press releases and dissemination activities.
In co-operation with:
- NCSR "Demokritos" , Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications, Software and Knowledge engineering Laboratory
- Universidad Nacional de Education a Distancia, UNED
- Web Medica Acreditada, WMA
- Agency for Quality in Medicine , AQUMED
- University of Economics in Prague, UEP
- I-sieve Technologies, Ltd.
- Helsinki University of Technology, HUT
- Geneva University Hospitals - Service of Medical Informatics, HUG
Contact Persons at SeCo
Researcher Kim Viljanen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
first.last [at] tkk.fi
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi