- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Demonstrating BiographySampo in Solving Digital Humanities Research Problems in Biography and Prosopography
- Eero Hyvönen and Heikki Rantala: Knowledge-based Relation Discovery in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Graphs
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom and Hanno Wijsman: A Linked Open Data Service and Portal for Pre-modern Manuscript Research
- Petri Leskinen, Eero Hyvönen and Jouni Tuominen: Analyzing and Visualizing Prosopographical Linked Data Based on Biographies
EU-Project: MedIEQ 2006-2008
Goal: Quality Labeling of Medical Web Content using Multilingual Information Extraction
For more information: MedIEQ project website, check also: MedIEQ leaflets, press releases and dissemination activities.
In co-operation with:
- NCSR "Demokritos" , Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications, Software and Knowledge engineering Laboratory
- Universidad Nacional de Education a Distancia, UNED
- Web Medica Acreditada, WMA
- Agency for Quality in Medicine , AQUMED
- University of Economics in Prague, UEP
- I-sieve Technologies, Ltd.
- Helsinki University of Technology, HUT
- Geneva University Hospitals - Service of Medical Informatics, HUG
Contact Persons at SeCo
Researcher Kim Viljanen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
first.last [at] tkk.fi
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi