- FindSampo ? Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web
FindSampo – Finnish Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web, a...
19.5.2021 20:00 by eahyvone
- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- Eero Hyvönen: How to Create a National Cross-domain Ontology and Linked Data Infrastructure and Use It on the Semantic Web
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom, and Hanno Wijsman: Mapping Manuscript Migrations on the Semantic Web: A Semantic Portal and Linked Open Data Service for Premodern Manuscript Research
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Reconciling and Using Historical Person Registers as Linked Open Data in the AcademySampo Knowledge Graph
- Petri Leskinen, Eero Hyvönen and Jouni Tuominen: Sparql2GraphServer: a Server-side Tool for Extracting Networks from Linked Data for Data Analysis
EU-Project: MedIEQ 2006-2008
Goal: Quality Labeling of Medical Web Content using Multilingual Information Extraction
For more information: MedIEQ project website, check also: MedIEQ leaflets, press releases and dissemination activities.
In co-operation with:
- NCSR "Demokritos" , Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications, Software and Knowledge engineering Laboratory
- Universidad Nacional de Education a Distancia, UNED
- Web Medica Acreditada, WMA
- Agency for Quality in Medicine , AQUMED
- University of Economics in Prague, UEP
- I-sieve Technologies, Ltd.
- Helsinki University of Technology, HUT
- Geneva University Hospitals - Service of Medical Informatics, HUG
Contact Persons at SeCo
Researcher Kim Viljanen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
first.last [at] tkk.fi
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi