- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- Agata Dominowska, Elsi Hyttinen, Peter Ivanics, Mikko Koho, Ilona Pikkanen and Risto Turunen: Hiding in Plain Sight: Poetry in Newspapers and How to Approach it
- Howard Hotson, Thomas Wallnig, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, and Eero Hyvönen: People
- Eero Hyvönen, Ruth Ahnert, Sebastian E. Ahnert, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Miranda Lewis and Gertjan Filarski: Reconciling metadata
- Howard Hotson and Eero Hyvönen: Topics
EU-Project: MedIEQ 2006-2008
Goal: Quality Labeling of Medical Web Content using Multilingual Information Extraction
For more information: MedIEQ project website, check also: MedIEQ leaflets, press releases and dissemination activities.
In co-operation with:
- NCSR "Demokritos" , Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications, Software and Knowledge engineering Laboratory
- Universidad Nacional de Education a Distancia, UNED
- Web Medica Acreditada, WMA
- Agency for Quality in Medicine , AQUMED
- University of Economics in Prague, UEP
- I-sieve Technologies, Ltd.
- Helsinki University of Technology, HUT
- Geneva University Hospitals - Service of Medical Informatics, HUG
Contact Persons at SeCo
Researcher Kim Viljanen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
first.last [at] tkk.fi
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi