- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Toby Burrows, Eero HyvÃ¶nen, Esko Ikkala, Kevin Page, Lynn Ransom, Jouni Tuominen, Doug Emery, Mitch Fraas, Benjamin Heller, David Lewis, Andrew Morrison, Guillaume Porte, Emma Thomson, Athanasios Velios and Hanno Wijsman: Harmonizing and Publishing Heterogeneous Pre-Modern Manuscript Metadata as Linked Open Data
- Eero HyvÃ¶nen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Biografiasampo yhdistÃ¤Ã¤ ja rikastaa suomalaiset elÃ¤mÃ¤kerrat linkitettynÃ¤ datana semanttisessa webissÃ¤ (Biographysampo links and enriches Finnish biographies as linked data on the Semantic Web
- Eero HyvÃ¶nen: How to Create a National Cross-domain Ontology and Linked Data Infrastructure and Use It on the SemanticWeb
- Eero HyvÃ¶nen: Digital Humanities on the Semantic Web: Sampo Model and Portal Series
At the Finnish AI Conference,
20 year Anniversary (STeP 2004)
Heureka - the Finnish Science Centre, Vantaa
September 2-3, 2004
The Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society, World Wide Web Consortium W3C, XML Finland Association, Tekes Fenix-program , University of Helsinki, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (HIIT), and Finnish Science Centre Heureka invite all interested people from industry and academia to participate in the Web Intelligence Symposum organized as a part of the 11th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference, 2004 (STeP 2004) . The seminar serves as a meeting point for all interest groups of AI.
The proceedings papers, presentations and panelist talks have now been published at the material page of the Web Intelligence -symposium.
Topics for Paper Submission (closed)
The themes of the Symposium includes all aspects of intelligent systems on the web. The languages of the seminar are Finnish and English.
Submissions are invited in all topics related to intelligent systems on the web, such as the Semantic Web, agent technologies, intelligent web services, web mining, concept-based search etc.
Language of the publication is English. Along with the final papers, the authors are asked to submit the paper abstract in plain ASCII format to be included in the STeP 2004 web pages. The authors can also give a link to their personal home page to be added in the web version of the conference program.
The abstracts and final papers should be formatted along the the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format (select "Information for LNCS Authors"). The paper should be no longer than 15 pages. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Papers are submitted in PDF or PostScript form by email to
Publication of Papers
The selected papers will be published as proceedings.
- Paper abstracts due June 30th, 2004
- Notifications of acceptance due July 12th, 2004
- Final (camera ready papers due August 15th, 2004
- Web Intelligence Symposium, September 2-3, 2004
Program and Organizing Committee