- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Reconciling and Using Historical Person Registers as Linked Open Data in the AcademySampo Knowledge Graph
- Eero Hyvönen, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Babatunde Anafi, Suzie Thomas, Anna Wessman, Eljas Oksanen, Ville Rohiola, Jutta Kuitunen and Minna Ryyppö: Citizen Science Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web: The FindSampo Framework
- Eero Hyvönen: Digitaalisten ihmistieteiden keskus HELDIG profiloi Helsingin yliopiston humanistisia aloja (Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanitites HELDIG Profiled Areas in Humanities at the University of Helsinki)
Skosify is a tool that can be used to convert vocabularies expressed as RDFS and OWL into SKOS format. It can also be used to improve, enrich and validate existing SKOS vocabularies.
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki