- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Esko Ikkala: Creating the HISTO Ontology of Finnish History Events
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Chris A. Sula, Kalani Craig, Michelle Dalmu, Alex Humphreys, Eero Hyvönen, Hannah L. Jacobs, Humphrey Keah, Joseph Kiplang at, Thea Lindquist, Nicholas Weber, Scott B. Weingart: Infrastructures of Digital Humanities
Skosify is a tool that can be used to convert vocabularies expressed as RDFS and OWL into SKOS format. It can also be used to improve, enrich and validate existing SKOS vocabularies.
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki