- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Doctoral Defense in SeCo on Ontology Services
Jouni Tuominen will defend his dissertation “Ontology Services...
12.6.2017 13:48 by eahyvone
- HELDIG-keskuksen johtajasta professori Eero Hyvösestä Vuoden Norssi 2017
Helsingin yliopiston digitaalisten ihmistieteiden keskuksen (HELDIG)...
13.5.2017 18:12 by jwtuomin
- Mikko Koho, Stina Westman and Juho Lehtonen: Developing the Finnish National Research Data Finder Etsin
- Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Minna Tamper, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Law and Justice as a Linked Open Data Service
- Mikko Koho, Erkki Heino, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Eetu Mäkelä, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data and Ontology Infrastructure for Second World War History
- Vilho Räisänen, Kasper Apajalahti: Reasoning in agent-based network management
KOAN is a simple tool for finding duplicate concepts in groups of ontologies. It takes a number of ontologis in SKOS format as an input and produces a the number of duplicates between each ontology pair. It can also be used to provide a list of duplicate concepts.
The main intended use for KOAN is in cleaning up the Finnish Collaborative Holistic Ontology KOKO in order to make sure that the different domain ontologies comprising it are in alignment. Below is a table showing the duplicate concepts within a number of different domain ontologies in KOKO.
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi