- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Chris A. Sula, Kalani Craig, Michelle Dalmu, Alex Humphreys, Eero Hyvönen, Hannah L. Jacobs, Humphrey Keah, Joseph Kiplang at, Thea Lindquist, Nicholas Weber, Scott B. Weingart: Infrastructures of Digital Humanities
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
KOAN is a simple tool for finding duplicate concepts in groups of ontologies. It takes a number of ontologis in SKOS format as an input and produces a the number of duplicates between each ontology pair. It can also be used to provide a list of duplicate concepts.
The main intended use for KOAN is in cleaning up the Finnish Collaborative Holistic Ontology KOKO in order to make sure that the different domain ontologies comprising it are in alignment. Below is a table showing the duplicate concepts within a number of different domain ontologies in KOKO.
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi