- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Frida Ehrnsten, Eljas Oksanen, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: DigiNUMA ja Rahasampo – uusi digitaalinen palvelu rahalöydöistä kiinnostuneille
- Mehwish Alam, Victor de Boer, Enrico Daga, Marieke van Erp, Eero Hyvönen and Albert Meroño-Peñuela: Editorial of Special Issue on Cultural Heritage and Semantic Web
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Petri Leskinen: Finding and explaining relations in a biographical knowledge graph based on life events: Case BiographySampo
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Petri Leskinen: Finding relations between entities in a knowledge graph: Case artists of the Getty Union List of Artist Names (ULAN)
KOAN is a simple tool for finding duplicate concepts in groups of ontologies. It takes a number of ontologis in SKOS format as an input and produces a the number of duplicates between each ontology pair. It can also be used to provide a list of duplicate concepts.
The main intended use for KOAN is in cleaning up the Finnish Collaborative Holistic Ontology KOKO in order to make sure that the different domain ontologies comprising it are in alignment. Below is a table showing the duplicate concepts within a number of different domain ontologies in KOKO.
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi