- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala and Jouni Tuominen: Akatemiasampo-portaali ja -datapalvelu henkilöiden ja henkilöryhmien historialliseen tutkimukseen (AcademySampo Portal and Data Service for Biographical and Prosopographical Research)
- Mikko Koho, Toby Burrows, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Kevin Page, Lynn Ransom, Jouni Tuominen, Doug Emery, Mitch Fraas, Benjamin Heller, David Lewis, Andrew Morrison, Guillaume Porte, Emma Thomson, Athanasios Velios and Hanno Wijsman: Harmonizing and Publishing Heterogeneous Pre-Modern Manuscript Metadata as Linked Open Data
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Reconciling and Using Historical Person Registers as Linked Open Data in the AcademySampo Knowledge Graph
KOAN is a simple tool for finding duplicate concepts in groups of ontologies. It takes a number of ontologis in SKOS format as an input and produces a the number of duplicates between each ontology pair. It can also be used to provide a list of duplicate concepts.
The main intended use for KOAN is in cleaning up the Finnish Collaborative Holistic Ontology KOKO in order to make sure that the different domain ontologies comprising it are in alignment. Below is a table showing the duplicate concepts within a number of different domain ontologies in KOKO.
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi