- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Chris A. Sula, Kalani Craig, Michelle Dalmu, Alex Humphreys, Eero Hyvönen, Hannah L. Jacobs, Humphrey Keah, Joseph Kiplang at, Thea Lindquist, Nicholas Weber, Scott B. Weingart: Infrastructures of Digital Humanities
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
Harava is an aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata. It is currently suitable for processing HealthFinland document-oriented metadata and ActivityFinland event information.
Harava collects semantic information (RDF, RDFa, Dublin Core HTML metadata etc) from web sources, validates it according to a chosen schema, and produces a clean RDF output file that can then be used and stored in a content management system or other data repository.
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki