- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Henna Pokkimäki, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper and Eero Hyvönen: Analyses of Networks of Politicians Based on Linked Data: Case ParliamentSampo -- Parliament of Finland on the Semantic Web
- Eljas Oksanen, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen, Michael Lewis, David Wigg-Wolf, Frida Ehrnsten and Eero Hyvönen: Digital Humanities Solutions for Pan-European Numismatic and Archaeological Heritage Based on Linked Open Data
- Toby Burrows, Laura Cleaver, Doug Emery, Eero Hyvönen, Mikko Koho, Lynn Ransom, Emma Thomson and Hanno Wijsman: Medieval manuscripts and their migrations: Using SPARQL to investigate the research potential of an aggregated Knowledge Graph
- Mikko Koho, Rafael Leal, Esko Ikkala, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: Building Lightweight Ontologies for Faceted Search with Named Entity Recognition: Case WarMemoirSampo
Harava is an aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata. It is currently suitable for processing HealthFinland document-oriented metadata and ActivityFinland event information.
Harava collects semantic information (RDF, RDFa, Dublin Core HTML metadata etc) from web sources, validates it according to a chosen schema, and produces a clean RDF output file that can then be used and stored in a content management system or other data repository.
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki