- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Toby Burrows, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Kevin Page, Lynn Ransom, Jouni Tuominen, Doug Emery, Mitch Fraas, Benjamin Heller, David Lewis, Andrew Morrison, Guillaume Porte, Emma Thomson, Athanasios Velios and Hanno Wijsman: Harmonizing and Publishing Heterogeneous Pre-Modern Manuscript Metadata as Linked Open Data
- Eero Hyvönen: Digital Humanities on the Semantic Web: Sampo Model and Portal Series
- Eero Hyvönen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Rafael Leal, Joonas Kesäniemi, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen and Aki Hietanen: LawSampo Portal and Data Service for Publishing and Using Legislation and Case Law as Linked Open Data on the Semantic Web
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom, and Hanno Wijsman: Mapping Manuscript Migrations on the Semantic Web: A Semantic Portal and Linked Open Data Service for Premodern Manuscript Research
HAKO development has been integrated SAHA, our metadata editor. These systems now constitute a whole, where metadata can be created and published instantly as a facted search system with a SPARQL end-point. See SAHA for further information, papers, and demos.
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Aalto University and University of Helsinki