- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Doctoral Defense in SeCo on Ontology Services
Jouni Tuominen will defend his dissertation “Ontology Services...
12.6.2017 13:48 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Stina Westman and Juho Lehtonen: Developing the Finnish National Research Data Finder Etsin
- Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Minna Tamper, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Law and Justice as a Linked Open Data Service
- Mikko Koho, Erkki Heino, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Eetu Mäkelä, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data and Ontology Infrastructure for Second World War History
- Toby Burrows, Eero Hyvönen, Lynn Ransom, Hanno Wijsman: Mapping Manuscript Migrations. Digging into Data for the History and Provenance of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
Tools created by SeCo
This section describes some of the semantic web tools created as a part of current and previous SeCo's research projects for enabling creating of semantic web applications and services for the end users.
An Analysis Tool for Maintaining a System of Hierarchically Linked Ontologies
A tool for finding similar concepts within SKOS-ontologies
A tool for combining several SKOS-ontologies into a single whole
Semantic Portal Building Tools
A Lightweight multifaceted search engine for RDF data
Aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata
A tool for converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS vocabularies into proper SKOS format
A Tool for Creating Semantic View-Based Search and Browsing Portals
Former Portal Building Tools
A Generic View-Based RDF Search Engine
Rule-based projection and semantic recommender system
A tool for creating static web sites based on semantical content.
Semantic Information Extraction
A framework for automatic annotation
Automatic Information Retrieval Ontologically