- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Demonstrating BiographySampo in Solving Digital Humanities Research Problems in Biography and Prosopography
- Eero Hyvönen and Heikki Rantala: Knowledge-based Relation Discovery in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Graphs
- Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Toby Burrows, Lynn Ransom and Hanno Wijsman: A Linked Open Data Service and Portal for Pre-modern Manuscript Research
- Petri Leskinen, Eero Hyvönen and Jouni Tuominen: Analyzing and Visualizing Prosopographical Linked Data Based on Biographies
Tools created by SeCo
This section describes some of the semantic web tools created as a part of current and previous SeCo's research projects for enabling creating of semantic web applications and services for the end users.
An Analysis Tool for Maintaining a System of Hierarchically Linked Ontologies
A tool for finding similar concepts within SKOS-ontologies
A tool for combining several SKOS-ontologies into a single whole
Semantic Portal Building Tools
A Lightweight multifaceted search engine for RDF data
Aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata
A tool for converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS vocabularies into proper SKOS format
A Tool for Creating Semantic View-Based Search and Browsing Portals
Former Portal Building Tools
A Generic View-Based RDF Search Engine
Rule-based projection and semantic recommender system
A tool for creating static web sites based on semantical content.
Semantic Information Extraction
A framework for automatic annotation
Automatic Information Retrieval Ontologically