- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Service about Historical Finnish Academic People in 1640–1899
- Toby Burrows, Antoine Brix, Douglas Emery, Arthur Mitchell Fraas, Eero Hyvönen, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, David Lewis, Synnove Myking, Lynn Ransom, Emma Cawlfield Thomson, Jouni Tuominen, Hanno Wijsman and Pip Wilcox: Linked Open Data Vocabularies and Identifiers for Medieval Studies
Tools created by SeCo
This section describes some of the semantic web tools created as a part of current and previous SeCo's research projects for enabling creating of semantic web applications and services for the end users.
An Analysis Tool for Maintaining a System of Hierarchically Linked Ontologies
A tool for finding similar concepts within SKOS-ontologies
A tool for combining several SKOS-ontologies into a single whole
Semantic Portal Building Tools
A Lightweight multifaceted search engine for RDF data
Aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata
A tool for converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS vocabularies into proper SKOS format
A Tool for Creating Semantic View-Based Search and Browsing Portals
Former Portal Building Tools
A Generic View-Based RDF Search Engine
Rule-based projection and semantic recommender system
A tool for creating static web sites based on semantical content.
Semantic Information Extraction
A framework for automatic annotation
Automatic Information Retrieval Ontologically