- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- Agata Dominowska, Elsi Hyttinen, Peter Ivanics, Mikko Koho, Ilona Pikkanen and Risto Turunen: Hiding in Plain Sight: Literature in Newspapers and How to Approach it
- Mikko Koho, Lia Gasbarra, Jouni Tuominen, Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii and Eero Hyvönen: AMMO Ontology of Finnish Historical Occupations
- Lia Gasbarra, Mikko Koho, Ilkka Jokipii, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: An Ontology of Finnish Historical Occupations
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: BiographySampo - Publishing and Enriching Biographies on the Semantic Web for Digital Humanities Research
Tools created by SeCo
This section describes some of the semantic web tools created as a part of current and previous SeCo's research projects for enabling creating of semantic web applications and services for the end users.
An Analysis Tool for Maintaining a System of Hierarchically Linked Ontologies
A tool for finding similar concepts within SKOS-ontologies
A tool for combining several SKOS-ontologies into a single whole
Semantic Portal Building Tools
A Lightweight multifaceted search engine for RDF data
Aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata
A tool for converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS vocabularies into proper SKOS format
A Tool for Creating Semantic View-Based Search and Browsing Portals
Former Portal Building Tools
A Generic View-Based RDF Search Engine
Rule-based projection and semantic recommender system
A tool for creating static web sites based on semantical content.
Semantic Information Extraction
A framework for automatic annotation
Automatic Information Retrieval Ontologically