- Frida Ehrnsten, Eljas Oksanen, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: DigiNUMA ja Rahasampo – uusi digitaalinen palvelu rahalöydöistä kiinnostuneille
- Mehwish Alam, Victor de Boer, Enrico Daga, Marieke van Erp, Eero Hyvönen and Albert Meroño-Peñuela: Editorial of Special Issue on Cultural Heritage and Semantic Web
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Petri Leskinen: Finding and explaining relations in a biographical knowledge graph based on life events: Case BiographySampo
- Heikki Rantala, Eero Hyvönen and Petri Leskinen: Finding relations between entities in a knowledge graph: Case artists of the Getty Union List of Artist Names (ULAN)
Semantic Computing Research Group is part of the Department of of Computer Science, Aalto University. More information about the teaching and studies can be found here.
University of Helsinki
We also participate in teaching activities on Linked Data and Digital Humanities at the University of Helsinki, Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities (HELDIG), and Department of Computer Scinece.
To reach even wider audiences, we also create open online self-stydy learning materials:
- Linked Data Technologies for Cultural Heritage and Digital Humanities: Introducing the Semantic Web in Video Lectures
- Linked Data School Linda
Master's thesis topics: please contact prof. Eero Hyvönen.