- FIN-CLARIAH Research Infrastructure
A new national research infrastructure initiative FIN-CLARIAH for...
8.12.2021 8:12 by eahyvone
- WarMemoirSampo published on December 3, 2021
A new “Sampo” application, “WarMemoirSampo”...
8.12.2021 8:04 by eahyvone
- Five new SeCo papers accepted for the ISWC 2021
The 20th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2021), the...
2.8.2021 6:53 by eahyvone
- Eljas Oksanen, Frida Ehrnsten, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: Semantic Solutions for Democratising Archaeological and Numismatic Data Analysis
- : BD2022 Proceedings of the BD2022 Biographical Data in a Digital World 2022 Conference
- Petri Leskinen and Eero Hyvönen: Biographical and Prosopographical Analyses of Finnish Academic People 1640–1899 Based on Linked Open Data
- Eero Hyvönen: Creating and Using Biographical Dictionaries for Digital Humanities Based on Linked Data: A Survey of Web Services in Use in Finland
Semantic Computing Research Group is part of the Department of of Computer Science, Aalto University. More information about the teaching and studies can be found here.
University of Helsinki
We also participate in teaching activities on Linked Data and Digital Humanities at the University of Helsinki, Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities (HELDIG), and Department of Computer Scinece.
To reach even wider audiences, we also create open online self-stydy learning materials:
- Linked Data Technologies for Cultural Heritage and Digital Humanities: Introducing the Semantic Web in Video Lectures
- Linked Data School Linda
Master's thesis topics: please contact prof. Eero Hyvönen.