- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- New doctoral thesis and defense at SeCo by Kasper Apajalahti
Kasper Apajalahti defended his thesis “Contributions to...
17.11.2019 8:54 by eahyvone
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Chris A. Sula, Kalani Craig, Michelle Dalmu, Alex Humphreys, Eero Hyvönen, Hannah L. Jacobs, Humphrey Keah, Joseph Kiplang at, Thea Lindquist, Nicholas Weber, Scott B. Weingart: Infrastructures of Digital Humanities
- Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data Infrastructure for Digital Humanities in Finland
ONKI Light is a SKOS vocabulary browser that can be used by content indexers and information seekers to search for vocabulary concepts and terms. It is built as a web application on top of a standard SPARQL endpoint. In addition to the web interface, it provides a REST API for machine access as well as RDF / Linked Data download access to individual concepts and whole vocabularies.
See the ONKI Light demonstration for a list of available vocabularies and to try out the user interface.
The ONKI Light software (PHP web application) including the source code and documentation (in the wiki) is available at the project page on Google Code.The software is distributed under the MIT license.