- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Lia Gasbarra, Jouni Tuominen, Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii and Eero Hyvönen: AMMO Ontology of Finnish Historical Occupations
- Agata Dominowska, Elsi Hyttinen, Peter Ivanics, Mikko Koho, Ilona Pikkanen and Risto Turunen: Hiding in Plain Sight: Literature in Newspapers and How to Approach it
- Lia Gasbarra, Mikko Koho, Ilkka Jokipii, Heikki Rantala and Eero Hyvönen: An Ontology of Finnish Historical Occupations
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: BiographySampo - Publishing and Enriching Biographies on the Semantic Web for Digital Humanities Research
ONKI Light is a SKOS vocabulary browser that can be used by content indexers and information seekers to search for vocabulary concepts and terms. It is built as a web application on top of a standard SPARQL endpoint. In addition to the web interface, it provides a REST API for machine access as well as RDF / Linked Data download access to individual concepts and whole vocabularies.
See the ONKI Light demonstration for a list of available vocabularies and to try out the user interface.
The ONKI Light software (PHP web application) including the source code and documentation (in the wiki) is available at the project page on Google Code.The software is distributed under the MIT license.