- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Wins the Open Data Prize in the 2017 LODLAM Challenge
The WarSampo team of SeCo was recognized for making cultural heritage...
4.7.2017 15:52 by eahyvone
- Doctoral Defense in SeCo on Ontology Services
Jouni Tuominen will defend his dissertation “Ontology Services...
12.6.2017 13:48 by eahyvone
- Mikko Koho, Stina Westman and Juho Lehtonen: Developing the Finnish National Research Data Finder Etsin
- Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Eetu Mäkelä, Minna Tamper, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Law and Justice as a Linked Open Data Service
- Mikko Koho, Erkki Heino, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Eetu Mäkelä, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Data and Ontology Infrastructure for Second World War History
- Vilho Räisänen, Kasper Apajalahti: Reasoning in agent-based network management
|HELDIG - Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities|
HELDIG is a Finnish research network and infrastructure for solving research problems in humanities and social sciences with novel computational methods, and for studying digitalization as a phenomenon. HELDIG also supports education in Digital Humanities and application development. Initiated as a major strategic profiling initiative at the University of Helsinki, the goal is to form an ecosystem that fosters collaboration between academic research groups, memory organisations, companies, and the general public.
SeCo represented Aalto University in planning HELDIG, and SeCo director Eero Hyvönen was invited to become the first director of HELDIG in August 2016. The centre started its operations officially by arranging the HELDIG Kick-off Symposium.
Eero Hyvönen, University of Helsinki and Aalto University