- NameSampo: yet another semantic sampo portal released
On Feb 1, 2019, ‘NameSampo: A Linked Open Data Infrastructure...
13.2.2019 13:53 by eahyvone
- BiographySampo released for public use
The next major semantic “Sampo” portal developed by SeCo,...
16.11.2018 21:00 by eahyvone
- New text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish
The first text book about Semantic Web and Linked Data in Finnish,...
11.4.2018 12:28 by eahyvone
- Agata Dominowska, Elsi Hyttinen, Peter Ivanics, Mikko Koho, Ilona Pikkanen and Risto Turunen: Hiding in Plain Sight: Literature in Newspapers and How to Approach it
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: BiographySampo - Publishing and Enriching Biographies on the Semantic Web for Digital Humanities Research
- Anna Wessman, Suzie Thomas, Ville Rohiola, Jutta Kuitunen, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen, Mikko Koho and Eero Hyvönen: A Citizen Science Approach to Archaeology: Finnish Archaeological Finds Recording Linked Open Database (SuALT)
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Kirsi Keravuori: Demonstrating BiographySampo in Solving Digital Humanities Research Problems in Biography and Prosopography
Event-centric Multimedia Content Access Platform (2012)
This project is part of the European Institute of Technology (EIT) ICT Labs Activity Plan, and is a joint network effort of several European research institutions and companies. SeCo's goal in the project is to develop a semantic event calendar demonstrator for the Helsinki World Design Capital 2012, based on our TravelSampo system for the Turku European Cultural Capital 2011 developed in the SUBI-project.