- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Minna Tamper, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen, Aki Hietanen and Eero Hyvönen: Automatic Annotation Service APPI: Named Entity Linking in Legal Domain
- Eero Hyvönen, Minna Tamper, Esko Ikkala, Sami Sarsa, Arttu Oksanen, Jouni Tuominen and Aki Hietanen: Publishing and Using Legislation and Case Law as Linked Open Data on the Semantic Web
- Sami Sarsa and Eero Hyvönen: Searching Case Law Judgements by Using Other Judgements as a Query
- Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Petri Leskinen, Minna Tamper, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: WarSampo Knowledge Graph: Finland in the Second World War as Linked Open Data
Visiting adress: Maarintie 8, Espoo, Finland
Postal address: P.O. Box 15500, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
Professor, Research Director
Phone +358 9 451 3362
GSM +358 050 384 1618
Fax +358 9 451 3356
Comments regarding this website
Please contact if you encounter any problems using our services or have ideas and comments.