- In/Tangible European Heritage: New EU project starting in SeCo
The idea of the new 3-year project is to study how intangible cultural...
6.8.2020 8:57 by eahyvone
- New SeCo papers accepted for ESWC 2020
Five SeCo papers will be presented at the Extended Semantic Web...
23.4.2020 8:02 by eahyvone
- New Sampo portal released: MMM ? Mapping Manuscript Migrations
On Jan 30th, 2020, at the Digging into Data conference in Alexandria,...
31.1.2020 12:08 by eahyvone
- Babatunde Anafi, Mikko Koho and Eero Hyvönen: Temporal Visualization and Data Analysis of Archaeological Finds: Case FindSampo
- Heikki Rantala, Ilkka Jokipii, Mikko Koho, Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Building a Linked Open Data Portal of War Victims in Finland 1914-1922
- Kimmo Kettunen and Matti La Mela: Digging Deeper into the Finnish Parliamentary Protocols – Using a Lexical Semantic Tagger for Studying Meaning Change of Everyman’s Rights (allemansrätten)
- Eero Hyvönen, Petri Leskinen and Jouni Tuominen: From the Republic of Letters to LetterSampo – Historical Letters on the Semantic Web
Visiting adress: Maarintie 8, Espoo, Finland
Postal address: P.O. Box 15500, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
Professor, Research Director
Phone +358 9 451 3362
GSM +358 050 384 1618
Fax +358 9 451 3356
Comments regarding this website
Please contact if you encounter any problems using our services or have ideas and comments.