- Best Paper Award to the SeCo WarSampo team
The paper Linked Death – Representing, Publishing, and Using...
9.6.2016 11:12 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Publication Nov 27, 2015
The WarSampo semantic portal and linked data service about the Second...
17.11.2015 14:51 by eahyvone
- Linked Open Data Science project starts
A new project starts at SeCo, where a data service for publishing...
4.5.2015 10:11 by eahyvone
- Tuula Pääkkönen, Jukka Kervinen, Asko Nivala, Kimmo Kettunen and Eetu Mäkelä: Exporting Digitized Historical Newspaper Contents for Offline Use
- Eetu Mäkelä, Juha Törnroos, Thea Lindquist and Eero Hyvönen: WW1LOD - An application of CIDOC-CRM to World War 1 Linked Data
- Esko Ikkala, Jouni Tuominen and Eero Hyvönen: Contextualizing Historical Places in a Gazetteer by Using Historical Maps and Linked Data
- Eetu Mäkelä, Thea Lindquist and Eero Hyvönen: CORE - A Contextual Reader based on Linked Data
DataFinland - Semantic Search and Annotation Tool for Open Datasets
DataFinland uses the browser-based annotation tool Saha to allow for the annotation of Open Datasets using a modified version of the voiD schema. After the annotation, Hako is used to form a faceted search portal for the datasets.
For a demonstration of DataFinland, see here:
- Detailed instructions in pdf form on how to use DataFinland
- A fully working Demonstration of the annotation tool Saha for DataFinland
- A fully working Demonstration of the semantic portal Hako for DataFinland
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology
Prof. Eero Hyvönen
Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Media Technology and University of Helsinki
eero.hyvonen [at] tkk.fi