- Heldig Kick-off Symposium
Together with the University Helsinki, SeCo participated in organizing...
9.10.2016 11:11 by eahyvone
- Professor Eero Hyvönen appointed as the new director of Heldig, Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities
He will continue also as a professor in Aalto and direct SeCo. This...
27.8.2016 15:11 by eahyvone
- Best Paper Award to the SeCo WarSampo team
The paper Linked Death – Representing, Publishing, and Using...
9.6.2016 11:12 by eahyvone
- Miika Alonen, Tomi Kauppinen, Eero Hyvönen: Vocab.at – Automatic Linked Data Documentation And Vocabulary Usage Analysis
- Osma Suominen, Henri Ylikotila, Sini Pessala, Mikko Lappalainen, Matias Frosterus, Jouni Tuominen, Thomas Baker, Caterina Caracciolo and Armin Retterath: Publishing SKOS vocabularies with Skosmos
- Kasper Apajalahti, Eero Hyvönen, Juha Niiranen, Vilho Räisänen: Combining ontological modelling and probabilistic reasoning for network management
- Eero Hyvönen: Cultural Heritage Linked Data on the SemanticWeb: Three Case Studies Using the Sampo Model
Tools created by SeCo
This section describes some of the semantic web tools created as a part of current and previous SeCo's research projects for enabling creating of semantic web applications and services for the end users.
An Analysis Tool for Maintaining a System of Hierarchically Linked Ontologies
A tool for finding similar concepts within SKOS-ontologies
A tool for combining several SKOS-ontologies into a single whole
Semantic Portal Building Tools
A Lightweight multifaceted search engine for RDF data
Aggregation and validation system for semantic web metadata
A tool for converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS vocabularies into proper SKOS format
A Tool for Creating Semantic View-Based Search and Browsing Portals
Former Portal Building Tools
A Generic View-Based RDF Search Engine
Rule-based projection and semantic recommender system
A tool for creating static web sites based on semantical content.
Semantic Information Extraction
A framework for automatic annotation
Automatic Information Retrieval Ontologically