- Best Paper Award to the SeCo WarSampo team
The paper Linked Death – Representing, Publishing, and Using...
9.6.2016 11:12 by eahyvone
- WarSampo Publication Nov 27, 2015
The WarSampo semantic portal and linked data service about the Second...
17.11.2015 14:51 by eahyvone
- Linked Open Data Science project starts
A new project starts at SeCo, where a data service for publishing...
4.5.2015 10:11 by eahyvone
- Tuula PÃ¤Ã¤kkÃ¶nen, Jukka Kervinen, Asko Nivala, Kimmo Kettunen and Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤: Exporting Digitized Historical Newspaper Contents for Offline Use
- Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Juha TÃ¶rnroos, Thea Lindquist and Eero HyvÃ¶nen: WW1LOD - An application of CIDOC-CRM to World War 1 Linked Data
- Kimmo Kettunen, Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Juha Kuokkala, Teemu Ruokolainen and Jyrki Niemi: Modern Tools for Old Content - in Search of Named Entities in a Finnish OCRed Historical Newspaper Collection 1771-1910
- Esko Ikkala: Suomalainen historiallisten paikkojen ja karttojen ontologiapalvelu
At the Finnish AI Conference,
20 year Anniversary (STeP 2004)
Heureka - the Finnish Science Centre, Vantaa
September 2-3, 2004
The Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society, World Wide Web Consortium W3C, XML Finland Association, Tekes Fenix-program , University of Helsinki, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (HIIT), and Finnish Science Centre Heureka invite all interested people from industry and academia to participate in the Web Intelligence Symposum organized as a part of the 11th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference, 2004 (STeP 2004) . The seminar serves as a meeting point for all interest groups of AI.
The proceedings papers, presentations and panelist talks have now been published at the material page of the Web Intelligence -symposium.
Topics for Paper Submission (closed)
The themes of the Symposium includes all aspects of intelligent systems on the web. The languages of the seminar are Finnish and English.
Submissions are invited in all topics related to intelligent systems on the web, such as the Semantic Web, agent technologies, intelligent web services, web mining, concept-based search etc.
Language of the publication is English. Along with the final papers, the authors are asked to submit the paper abstract in plain ASCII format to be included in the STeP 2004 web pages. The authors can also give a link to their personal home page to be added in the web version of the conference program.
The abstracts and final papers should be formatted along the the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format (select "Information for LNCS Authors"). The paper should be no longer than 15 pages. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Papers are submitted in PDF or PostScript form by email to
Publication of Papers
The selected papers will be published as proceedings.
- Paper abstracts due June 30th, 2004
- Notifications of acceptance due July 12th, 2004
- Final (camera ready papers due August 15th, 2004
- Web Intelligence Symposium, September 2-3, 2004
Program and Organizing Committee