- Heldig Kick-off Symposium
Together with the University Helsinki, SeCo participated in organizing...
9.10.2016 11:11 by eahyvone
- Professor Eero Hyvönen appointed as the new director of Heldig, Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities
He will continue also as a professor in Aalto and direct SeCo. This...
27.8.2016 15:11 by eahyvone
- Best Paper Award to the SeCo WarSampo team
The paper Linked Death – Representing, Publishing, and Using...
9.6.2016 11:12 by eahyvone
- Miika Alonen, Tomi Kauppinen, Eero Hyvönen: Vocab.at – Automatic Linked Data Documentation And Vocabulary Usage Analysis
- Osma Suominen, Henri Ylikotila, Sini Pessala, Mikko Lappalainen, Matias Frosterus, Jouni Tuominen, Thomas Baker, Caterina Caracciolo and Armin Retterath: Publishing SKOS vocabularies with Skosmos
- Kasper Apajalahti, Eero Hyvönen, Juha Niiranen, Vilho Räisänen: Combining ontological modelling and probabilistic reasoning for network management
- Eero Hyvönen: Cultural Heritage Linked Data on the SemanticWeb: Three Case Studies Using the Sampo Model
Download Seco software!
During current and previous projects SeCo has created many demonstration systems, software modules etc. This section contains the downloadable distributions of all currently published versions of these applications.
Please download and test them to get a closer view on how to build semantic web applications!
|Semweb-project 2002-2004.||e.g., the MuseumFinland software and content.|
|IWebS-project 2003-2005||e.g., Veturi-portal. (Not currently public.)|